Saturday, August 3, 2013

July 2013 Dividend Income Update



A bit of a disappointing month for me. INTC didn't raise the dividend. I decided not to sell yet and make a decision on whether to sell or not in the future. NSC did raise the dividend only 4%. I was really hoping for something a little bit more than that, given their previous raises were substantially higher. I also added some KMI shares to my portfolio.

All that said, dividends just keep rolling in like clockwork.

Here's the dividend update for July 2013:

Dividends Received

  • MO: $15.40
  • PM: $30.60
  • GE: $12.54
Total dividend income for July: $58.54

Small month compared to the previous, but that's because only three positions paid me this month.

My 2013 goal is $1000, so far I'm 52.71% of the way there, my progress is tracked here.

Looking at the market, there aren't any stocks that stand out as bargains right now to me. Some things look fairly valued. I have some capital ready to allocate into a great business, if the opportunity arises, I'll grab it.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment