Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I've turned 23

This week I've turned 23. It was a great day spent with my family. This is a nice time to look back at some things I've achieved over the last year.

Life is really about incremental improvements, going to bed every day a little wiser, a little richer, a little more closer towards you goals. I can proudly say that I'm exponential wiser now that one year ago when I turned 22.

I'm still light years away from my goals, but I'm getting there, step by step, dollar by dollar, book by book.
I didn't realize though that I made quite some progress in the last few years. I'm sitting on a blue chip portfolio that just crossed the $37.000 mark, pumping out dividends. I have no debts and each day I learn new things about investing, finance and accounting, the field I love.

Thank you everyone for reading, and good luck with your milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment